Thursday, August 15, 2013

Reviews X15B 15 Inch Hi-Res Digital Photo Frame with 4GB Flash Memory - Perfect for Your Home

The X15B 15 Inch Hi-Res Digital Photo Frame exceeded my expectations in color, resolution and value. I'm using it in the lobby of our office and all visitors comment on how nice it is. This frame definately has a better LCD panel than the cheaper models. It can be seen well from all angles and is nice and bright. And the 4x3 format is much better for photos than the widescreen sizes.
NIX 15 inch Digital  Frame- X15B Nix Digital Frames
I use a mac and found that if you click enhance in the iPhoto software the pictures look much better on the frame. The frame is constructed well and I very much appreciate that it does not have NIX in big letters on the front like one of the competing models. This is my second 15" frame and I must say the NIX is way better then the other digital frames I own.
  • Large 15 inch LCD Screen with LED Back lighting 1024 x 768 pixels
  • Plug & Play Simplicity. Also suitable for commercial use. Photo, Video (mp4 & avi), calendar
  • Huge 4GB Portable Thumb Drive Memory, SD & USB Sockets
  • Auto on/off, alarm clock, Wall Mountable (VESA 75 x 75mm)
  • Great gift idea, full customer service including file and video compatibility advice
I am a wedding photographer and I needed a substantial sized, clean design frame that will fit into any decor to take with me to weddings to display images from previous sessions (bridal or engagement session) at my clients wedding.

The display quality is excellent. I did not realize that this latest NIX X15B photo frame does not have built-in memory, like the X15A and many other NIX frames. The X15B uses USB Flash Drive memory, (supplied with the frame) So, this does tie-up the USB port. On my 12 inch Hu-Motion frame, Random does work.

So, my solution to fix the random image displaying has been to put a 5 digit random number in front of each file name. (Preserving the original file name, such as 12351-IMG_1463.jpg) I generate the random numbers from a spreadsheet calculation. I make and modify copies of the original files, and don't modify the original files themselves. That has been my only issue with the X15A and X15B photo frames. I've had no problems at all with the NIX 12 Inch Hu-Motion frame.

The screen brightness, contrast, and saturation are all individually adjustable to make outstanding displays of all digital photos. You'll not be disappointed with any of the NIX  X15B 15 Inch Hi-Res Digital Photo Frame with 4GB Flash Memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment